Advice on a paper
Has your paper been rejected and you don’t know what to do next?
Are you unsure which journal is best for your interdisciplinary work?
Would you like help in addressing reviewer comments?
Contact us to discuss how best we can help you.
Would you like to discuss your lab or institute’s publishing strategy with experts in scientific publishing?
Contact us for in-depth, tailored advice on:
- how to get the biggest readership for your papers
- how to get your papers published as quickly as possible
- the different kinds of peer review
- how best to negotiate the peer review process
- new publishing venues to consider trying
- how to promote your work and your papers on social media
- how to divide up your research into papers most effectively
We can also give workshops in your institute to improve your researchers’ skills and knowledge in getting published.