Cofactor offers advice and coaching to researchers to help you get your papers written and published.
Our advice stems from Anna Sharman’s long experience with scientific publishing together with expertise on particular subject areas from our freelance editors.
This can be:
- by email
- by phone or Skype
- ongoing or one-off
- one-to-one or for a group
We can help in the following situations:
- Has your paper been rejected and you don’t know what to do next?
- Are you unsure which journal is best for your work?
- Would you like help in addressing reviewer comments?
- Would you like to discuss your group’s overall publishing strategy?
- Are you unsure which new developments in scientific publishing would be useful to you?
- Do you need help getting the motivation to draft and finish a paper?