Terms and conditions
Pricing of all courses and consultancy is negotiated individually with each client.
Fees are quoted exclusive of VAT, so this is added when required. Payment is in pounds sterling (GBP) or euros (EUR).
For training or consultancy in person, travel and accommodation expenses will be added to the fee unless agreed otherwise. Fees do not generally include printing or transport of handouts.
- Provision of a course includes designing and planning of the course, writing and designing of handouts and delivery of the course in person or online.
- If we are unable to provide the course due to unavoidable circumstances such as illness or transport cancellations, we will inform you as early as possible. In the first instance we will suggest rescheduling to another date.
- If you cancel the course more than 60 days before the first live session, no fee is payable. If you change the date more than 30 days beforehand, the fee remains as originally agreed. Cancellation less than 60 days beforehand will incur a fee on a sliding scale that reflects the likelihood of replacing the workshop with a booking for another client:
- 60-30 days: 10% of the originally agreed fee
- 30-7 days: 50%
- Less than 7 days: 100%.
- We ask for you to provide all information necessary for us to provide the course in good time.
- We will treat all course participants and staff with whom we come into contact in a polite, professional and courteous manner. We ask for the same from you.
- We endeavour to teach in an inclusive way, treating all participants with respect regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability or other irrelevant factor.
- We will follow your evaluation procedure by giving out or linking to your evaluation forms or encouraging participants to complete an online form, as appropriate. We may also invite participants to fill in a Cofactor form if they wish, which includes permission to quote their comments and to send them emails.
- You will process our invoice in a timely manner and pay it within 30 days.
- You will provide a training room equipped with a data projector, tables and chairs and appropriate refreshments and preferably a computer with PowerPoint installed. Alternatively we can provide a laptop.
- We will leave training rooms in good order after each workshop.
- We will provide handouts electronically to participants and ask you to consider not printing them to save resources.
- If you prefer to provide participants with printed handouts, we will provide handouts electronically in good time before each workshop for printing.